Professor Teaches QuickBooks, the leading brand of training, provides realistic, interactive, and complete training for QuickBooks 2010. The new features and functionality of QuickBooks can help you manage your small business accounting and finances. Each interactive tutorial is organized for fast and easy learning with practical exercises that build skills quickly and effectively. The 5 course tutorial includes QuickBooks 2010, 2009 & 2008, and Accounting Fundamentals & Business Planning.
* New! Over 200 Interactive Lessons.
* New! Understanding Document Management.
* New! Multiple List Entries.
* New! Updated features for Banking Online.
* New! Working with Reports.
* New! Using Company Snapshot.
* Learn More Features! Using QuickFilter, Company Snapshot, Banking Online, Exploring the Data Review Center, Exploring Live Community, and Working with Multiple Currencies.
* Fast! Accounting Fundamentals: Learn the basics of accounting and put it to work fast with QuickBooks 2010. Save time on every day financial tasks, from creating estimates and invoices to receiving payment, paying bills, and managing payroll.
* Powerful! New Business Tools: Learn how to forecast sales, manage cash flow, identify customers and markets, conduct feasibility analyses, persuade lenders, and locate funding. Build powerful skills with 30+ business lessons to help you succeed.