item(s) / Total:
Hardware & Peripherals
Dragon Naturally Speaking Premium 13 Student / Teacher Edition.
List Price: $99.95
Nuance Headset Included - For Windows (not Mac)
Product for Students and Teachers only. Click for the Requirements
* Dragon Premium supports the transcription of your voice recordings
Student / Teacher Edition - Online Validation
You will be required to validate your educational status to install the product
Click for the Requirements
Windows 10, 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows 8 and 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows Server 2008 R2, 64-bit
Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition, 64-bit
Minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 10
4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10
2.2 GHz Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
2 MB L2 cache. (Minimum: 512 KB)
Free hard disk space:
-Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox to view the software’s Online Help.
-System Requirements: The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
-A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
-A DVD-ROM drive for installation from disk (required)
-An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
-Note: Supports Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013. Does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.
Packaging: New Retail Box
Part Number: K609A-F02-13.0
Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 Premium is perfect if you want a robust speech recognition solution that enables you to accomplish more on your computer in less time by talking instead of typing so you can realize your potential at work, school or home. It lets you dictate documents naturally with up to 99% accuracy and control your computer and applications using simple voice commands for significant productivity gains and reduced stress and strain on your arms, neck or back.
Whether you’re a student, teacher, professor, self-employed worker, writer/blogger, consultant or anyone who spends a lot of time on a computer, you can use Dragon speech recognition to complete everyday tasks or large work projects faster than you ever thought possible.
Dragon makes it easy to:
* Dictate, edit and format letters, articles, papers, essays, spreadsheets, presentations, reports and more — all by voice
* Search the Web to find facts, figures and images for inclusion in assignments and documents
* Take voice notes on the go by dictating into a digital voice recorder or smartphone for later transcription
* Enter frequently used text or graphics into a document with a simple voice command
* Email professors, colleagues, friends and family by dictating, editing and sending messages using your voice
* Speak into a chat client instead of typing to collaborate with peers on projects or to communicate with friends and family
* Talk to fill out online applications, registration forms, shopping check-out fields and more
* Enter and check class schedules, client meetings, kids’ activities and other calendar appointments by voice
* Update your status and check what’s new on social media like Facebook and Twitter
* Multitask by interacting with your computer hands-free to fit more in your busy day
Dragon Professional Individual for Mac 6
Dragon Bluetooth Wireless Headset
Nuance PowerMic III Microphone for Dragon - 9 Ft Cord
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 13, Spanish
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium 13 with Digital Recorder (mobile)
Nuance PowerMic III Microphone for Dragon - 3 Ft Cord
Dragon Professional Individual 14 SPANISH
Dragon Professional Individual for Mac 6 - DOWNLOAD
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »
Terms & Conditions